Disclaimer

All personal images and contents on this page are copyrighted and the sole property of shustory.blogspot.com. No one is given permission to use any images from this blog without my written permission.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye bye 2011

As today is the last day for the year of 2011, let's recap for what I have achieved throughout this year according my earliest entry of this year ---> Bye bye 2010, Welcome 2011
whether it is successfully done or not?

1) Berdebar2 untuk menghadapi kelahiran orang baru yang dijangka pada awal bulan 5.
--> From the start of my pregnancy until the delivery, everything went smoothly, Alhamdulillah. I am proud to be a mother to Mohammad Saqlain.

2) Kuruskan badan
--> I am not strong enough to make it successful this year. This one will bring forward to this coming year, hopefully I can make it.

3) Kasi clear hutang piutang yang membebabkan kewangan dan kepala otak.
--> Not totally clear, but at least 1 credit card has been cancelled. It's also an achievement right?. I am still working on it anyway.

4) Lawat family hubby di Pakistan.
--> How should i say, this is the most that I wanted to do but maybe belum ada rezeki lagi. Hopefully can make it next year.

5) Kurangkan main 'Farmville' dan 'Cafe World' dan berhenti bermain game2 ini.
--> Oh yeah, this one is successfully executed. No more playing these games. Now is the time to raise up my  handsome baby.

One word can describe the year of 2011 is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WONDERFUL
Good Bye 2011
Hopefully next year is more W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L than this year

No comments:

Post a Comment